My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, August 12, 2022

Pocket Tags

Hello everyone!
I hope you've been doing something fun with 
crafting, I know I have.
Today I have some "pocket tags" to show you.
I have recently gotten into making junk journals
and I saw this idea on YouTube.
I took the idea and put my own spin on it.

I cut a piece of a background page from my stash
to the size I wanted.  Then found a piece of light wt.
Acetate and scored it to fold around the background piece.
I folded it around and glued it with Bearly Arts Glue.
This is my favorite glue and it does a great job adhering 
the acetate to the card stock.

I left the top open so I could add some sequins
This background was done with paints and a gel plate.

I added some little flower sequins and 
glued the back closed.

I covered the back with plain white card stock.
I'm not sure if I'll use this as a tag for journaling
or glue it down to make a pocket.

I love how this turned out.  
This would make a great front for a card also.

This one was done with the other half of the
background piece.  Each tag measures 
approximately 4"x2.5"
I'm happy with how both of these turned out
and can't wait to use them in one of my journals.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and will come
again soon.
Until then,
find something fun on YouTube and give it a try.


No comments: