My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Shirts for Pirate Night on Disney Cruise

Good day matey!
I hope you're having a great day.
I have a couple friends that are going on a
Disney Cruise this month and they asked me
if I could help them with a couple shirts for 
the pirate night party.
We had done some together before for a different
event, and I was glad to help them out.
This time I asked if they would be okay with
me doing heat transfer vinyl.
They were happy with that idea and gave me
full reign over the designs.
Here is what I came up with. 
I found some ideas online and went with them
and put my own spin on them.
As I always say, "inspiration, not imitation"
I'm sorry the pictures aren't the greatest,
I had a very difficult time getting decent pictures,
no matter where I took the them.
I think this came out great.
I'm particularly happy with this shirt.
I think Captain Jack came out great.
I googled quotes by Capt. Jack and found
this one and thought it was perfect for my
friend. 
"Not all treasure is silver and gold mate!"
Here's another picture of  Capt. Jack
It looks a little skewed, because it was hanging when I 
took the picture, but you get the idea.
My friends loved the shirts and I'm so glad
they did, because I loved making them.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll come again soon,
until then,
happy crafting!
  

 

No comments: