My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 31, 2022

Asher's First Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!
Today I have a sweet Halloween Pumpkin to
share with y'all.
My daughter in law told me what she wanted to do
for a Halloween picture of my sweet 4 month old
grandson, Asher and wondered if I could do 
something for a hat for him.
This is what I came up with.  I had no measurements
or pattern and just flew by the seat of my pants.
I had the right yarns in my stash and pulled out
the crochet hooks and got started.
I just wanted something that would sit on top
of his head, and it worked out perfect.
Is he just the cutest little pumpkin boy you
have ever seen?
I'm glad the "hat" sat on top of his head like this
rather than pull down over his head.
It's perfect, just like he is.
I hope y'all are having a fun Halloween
and enjoying all the costumes and goodies.

Thanks for stopping by today and 
spending a little time with me.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
fly by the seat of your pants,
you never know how nice something
might turn out till you try.



 

No comments: