My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Small Poppy Card

Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a little card to show you.  I made it
with a poppy that I had stamped and colored, but never
 used.
I fussy cut the image and used foam tape
to give a little dimension to the card.
I mounted the poppy onto light green card stock
then onto a white card base.
This is a small card that could be used as a gift enclosure,
or it could be sent through the mail as long as it's in
an envelope that is large enough.
This is one of my favorite stamps and is 
from Stacy Stamps, but apparently she has gone
out of business, as her website no longer seems to exist.

Thanks for spending some time with me today,
come again soon.
Until then,
use some favorite stamps and supplies.

 

No comments: