My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 10, 2022

Halloween Cards 2

Hello!
My last post I showed you a couple Halloween cards.
Today I have the other 2 that I made to share with you.
I started with this background piece that I had in my stash.
I used alcohol inks on a coffee filter, then cut the filter
to size and adhered it to a piece of card stock.
When I was ready to use it, I ran it through my Cuttlebug
in an embossing folder to get some texture.
I stamped the witch with black ink and colored in the
other areas with colored pencils.
Once it was fussy cut, it was adhered to the card.
For the sentiment, I stamped the spider web, then
the greeting and fussy cut around some of the web.
I used the same web stamp for the BOO greeting
for the inside sentiment.
Used the same witch stamp for this card and adhered it
to an alcohol inked background along with the sentiment.
Inside I used the same stamps and added some other 
spider webs in the corners.
I loved making these cards, my biggest problem
is deciding which kids get which cards.

I'm glad you stopped by today and hope you have 
enjoyed it and have been inspired in some way.
Hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
enjoy the season!



 

No comments: