My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, October 22, 2022

You are so Beautiful Card

Good day lovely people!
Today I have another card that I made from
my stash of unfinished pieces.
I have a small pad of images that are printed in gold foil
to be colored.
I had colored this image and never did anything with it.
It was simple to make into a card, just trim it down and 
mounted it onto a pink mat and then onto a card base.
I know this isn't a good picture, but it shows the gold
of the image.  It really is beautiful in person.

Thanks for spending some time with me today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
let someone know they are beautiful.



 

No comments: