My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Art Swap Post Card and Card

Good day and welcome!
I've mentioned my art swap group before
and today I'm going to show you my latest 
project for the swap.
We were to make a masterboard then 
from that we were to make a post card for the
person we were given.
I made more than one masterboard.
This one I used paints and a few different objects 
to make marks (bottle caps, and a fork for instance)
I like how it turned out.
I made this masterboard using the washi tape in my stash.
I just started layering it onto the page and filled the entire
page.
This is the post card I made with the painted 
masterboard that I made.
I enjoyed making it and still have plenty of the
original board left for other projects.
I was a little hesitant to mail out the post card, so 
I made a card with the other masterboard and put the 
post card inside.
This was a fun challenge and the person I sent 
these too was happy to receive them.

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Please, do come again,
until then,
stretch yourself and try something new.

 

No comments: