My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Be Magical Unicorn Card

Hello craft lovers!
Doesn't everyone love to receive mail?
My granddaughter, Marie, sure does.
That's why I decided to make her this card.
She loves unicorns, so when I found this stamp in my
stash, I decided to make a card with it.
Pink is her favorite color, so it had to be pink.
For the inside of the card, I stamped, colored and fussy
cut some other designs.  She does love rainbows too, so that
was another must.
I stamped and cut a few things for her to color herself.
Sending cards in the mail now and then is one simple
way to say I love you.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been creating.
I hope you have been inspired in some way and will come again soon.
Until then,
send a card and make someone smile.

 

No comments: