My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Meet Iggy (aka Chichi) and Sally

Hi everyone!
Today I have a couple gifts I made for my grandchildren.
Let me introduce you to Iggy and Sally.
This is Iggy the Iguana.  I'm told that he was promptly
renamed Chichi by Asher, but I don't know if that name stuck.
I usually make these amigurumi critters with worsted 
weight yarn, but decided to use 
Bernat blanket yarn that I had in my stash.
This yarn is very soft, but since it is a thicker yarn,
the animals come out considerably larger.
I'm guessing Iggy is about 18" long.
This is Sally the shark.
I made her for Marie and I think she may have 
kept her name.
Sally is also about 18" long.
Here is a picture of Marie with Sally.
This book was a gift from Jaryd and Sara, so I could
make stuffies for the kids and I love making them.
I think I've made about half the animals so far.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have enjoyed your time here and got inspired
in some way.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll see on
Kristie Kreates.





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.




 

No comments: