My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Bridal Shower Layouts

Hello my crafty friends!
It's been a while since I have done much 
scrapbooking.  I had a lot of other projects going
and just couldn't seem to get back to the scrapping.
But I have now and I've been working on 
Kelsie and Brad's wedding scrapbooks.
Yes, I know, they have been married for almost 
2 yrs now, but they will get done, sooner or later.
It took me about 2 yrs to get Jaryd and Sara's done too.
But I'm well on the way now.
I needed some way to put the shower cards into the
scrapbook, this is what I came up with.
I made 2 pockets on each page to put the cards into.
I'm very happy with how this layout turned out.
Here is how it looks with all the cards and inserts that
came with the gifts that arrived from Amazon.
This layout is of Kelsie getting ready for the shower.
Isn't she beautiful?
And one layout from the shower.
Kelsie and her bridal party with Brad.
I'll be posting more layouts in the future, but not all of them.
There are just too many to post them all.
Jaryd and Sara's ended up being 6 books and
I'm thinking Kelsie and Brad's will be just a many.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you were inspired in some way.
Come again soon, 
until then,
Get your scrap on!





 

No comments: