My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cards

This 1st card is one I made last night while I was at My Happy Place. The scrapbooking wasn't coming together for me, so I decided to make some cards. I will post the others at another time, as I didn't have any stamps with me and they need to have sentiments stamped on them. I can't tell you what kinds of supplies I used as they were just things from my stash.

This 2nd card I made a few weeks ago. I had gone off my spending diet and bought a new punch and had to try it out. I don't know the name of the punch, but it is from EK Success. Again the papers are from my stash.

I have been doing more and more card making lately. I find it quite relaxing late in the evening or early in the morning, as the case may be. Funny thing is that I never thought I would get into card making, but here I am creating and having fun doing it. I guess that is the key, I'm creating something and I do love to create!

No comments: