My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Color inspiration challenge #2

Kristina Werner posted the 2nd Readers Choice Color Inspiration Challenge. This was the picture that I submitted. I took this picture in Kinsale, Ireland and there is a story that goes with it, but that's a different post all together. Dave titled this picture "A Vision in Blue" I call it "What Blue Wall?" Maybe I will post another time about this picture and why I call it that. But for now, here is the challenge.

Here is the card that I made for the challenge. I made the little flowers with a technique I learned recently. Very easy to do, here is a video you can check out for the technique. I did a variation of this one and used small scalloped circles all the same size and used a brad to hold them together. I used plain white copy paper and sprayed it with Purple Spray Ink from Inkadinkado.
The 'sun' was cut out on my Cricut Expressions and the writing was done with my Cri-Kits Gel Pens using my SCAL2 program.
Thanks for coming to view my blog, leave me a comment if you wish. I love to hear what y'all think.


No comments: