My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Etsy....... finally!

I have finally taken another plunge and posted some things in my Etsy store for sale. I have had the store for a few months, but hadn't made the time to actually put any items into the store.

I have been advised by others who have Etsy stores to put only a few things at a time into the store, so I have started with 6 items and will add more in a few days.

So if you are interested in seeing what I have for sale check out my shop here and let me know what you think.

Gee do I feel productive lately! Setting up a blog, putting things in my Etsy shop, making a ton of stuff for the business, all in one weekend. WOW! I'm on fire! LOL!

2 comments:

Enfys said...

Good luck Kristie! Popping over to your store now...

Carol said...

Hi Kristie! You have been following my blog and your blog finally popped up as something I could follow! YEAH!!! Love your kreations that you have posted and look forward to seeing more great layouts and cards! Now I'm going to pop over to your shop to see what you have there! I have a shop set up, but haven't posted anything as of yet . . .