My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Trick or Treat Challenge

BOO!
Today's post is for the Eureka! Stamps Blog Challenge!
Our theme is "Trick or Treat"
For my card I have used
"Tree Losing Leaves" (#34502)
"Witch" (#3901)
from Eureka! Stamps
I stamped the "Witch" image with VersaMark ink.
There isn't a lot of coloring needed with this image, but what there was needed, I did with my water color crayons.
I stamped the "Tree Losing Leaves" image onto a white card stock base then inked it with a variety of Distress inks.
I think the tree and the background sky are just the right amount of "creepy" for this witch, as I think she is more cute than scary.  Don't you?
I hope you will get some inspiration from my card and join the challenge this week.  Pop over to the Eureka! Stamps blog to see what inspiration the other design team gals have for you.
Be sure to check out Eureka! Stamps and see what fun image you may want to work with.
Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment if you will.
See you again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Larelyn said...

Oh Kristie, what a delightfully fun card! I love the inking on the background,
Hugs,
Larelyn

Unknown said...

Love your card, Kristie! The background is beautiful!!

Vicky said...

Such a fun card Kristie!!! Love the background coloring and the scene you have created!