My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Love Words 2 cards same stamp

Hello!
I'd like to share a couple cards with you today.
I used
"Love Words" (#15717) from QKR Stampede
and heat embossed this lovely image onto white card stock.
With both cards I used Distress Ink
(Worn Lipstick above, Tattered Rose and Antique Linen below)
over the entire piece of card stock.
The embossed area resists the ink. 
Above I simply added a bit of ribbon for embellishment.

On this card I used some craft tape from
Recollections at the top
and a button from my stash at the bottom to finish off my card.
This is the first bit of craft tape I've used and I'm really loving that stuff!
You'll be seeing more of it on my cards in the future.
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have gotten some inspiration from my cards. 
Leave a comment if you will and let me know which card you like better.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Love both cards, Kristie. That sentiment is wonderful. The little heart button is so sweet.