My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkin thanks

Happy Day!
My favorite season is summer, but I do love the fall colors and pumpkins and Thanksgiving.  There is so much to give thanks for!
Today's card is all about thanks, I used
"Fall Frame" (#56801) from Eureka! Stamps
"Give Thanks" (#34109) from Biblical Impressions
"Fall Frame" has a frame on the stamp, but I'm using only part of the image.
I masked off the frame and vines before I inked up my stamp.
I colored the image with FlexMarkers and inked the rest with Distress inks.
The sentiment is also a partial image. 
The entire sentiment is 'Give thanks to the Lord'
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you would and let me know what you are thankful for.
I'm thankful for the wonderful family and friends that I have and for my ability to create.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

2 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful card, Kristie. I think I am most thankful for my family and a loving God.

I have a sister who was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She is my 3rd sister to get this horrible disease. She will beat it.. just like the other 2 sisters have. So I am also very thankful for my health.

Beate said...

Kristie, your card is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles