My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trick or Treat

Do you love candy corn?
Or are you one of the many that don't?
I'm a candy corn fan,
especially when it doesn't have any calories.
Like the ones in
"Trick or Treat" (#3908) from Eureka! Stamps
I had fun coloring this image for both these cards.
I love the color combination for the "traditional" Halloween candies.

I used FlexMarkers to color the image as well as the 'stripes' on this card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you will and
come again soon.
 
Have a safe and fun Halloween.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Larelyn said...

Oh, these are delightful - love them both. Since you love candy corn, be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World.com and pick up the Candy Corn treater. It's free this week (will be free when you check out).
Hugs,
Larelyn