My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am blessed to have a friend like you.

Hi fans!
A week or so ago, I decided to treat myself to something new.
I don't often buy crafting supplies, because I put myself on a spending diet a long time ago and unlike any regular diet, I haven't gone off this one very often.  But I had a 50% off coupon and I loved this embossing folder, so I gave in and bought it. I'm sorry I don't know the name of this folder, but it is larger than most measuring 5"x7" and it has a matching border embossing folder.
I embossed some Core'dinations card stock and sanded it with a sanding block to bring out the inner color.
I stamped
"I am blessed" (#36313) from Biblical Impressions
onto the same color card stock, adhered it to white card stock and cut it into a banner shape.
This was a very quick and easy card to make the pattern and texture give this card a lot of punch.
Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Jen Adkins said...

I love it Kristie! If you do figure out the name of the folder shoot me a message. It looks like a "must have"! :)