My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Baby Animals

Hi everyone and welcome.
Today starts a new challenge on the Eureka! Stamps Blog!
This week our theme for the challenge is "Animals"
 I chose to use
"Baby Animals" (#40204) from Eureka! Stamps
This image comes in red rubber or digital format, as do all the images at Eureka! Stamps.  I prefer using the red rubber stamps, they are wonderful to work with, but there is always the option of digital.
I colored the image with FlexMarkers and inked the edges with Distress inks.
The Core'dinations card stock I used as a mat was embossed with an embossing folder run through the Cuttlebug and sanded with a sanding block.
I also inked the base card with Distress ink.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy my card, maybe draw a bit of inspiration from it and join in our challenge.
Be sure to stop by the Eureka! Stamps shop and see all the wonderful images they have to offer.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is soooooo cute, Kristie!! LOVE this adorable image.

Unknown said...

Your card is soooooo cute, Kristie!! LOVE this adorable image.