My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Teapot

Welcome!  How about a spot of tea?
Today's card is made with
"Lg Teapot" (#11702) from Eureka! Stamps
I thought this card would be adorable to send to a friend inviting them to come for a visit or go out for lunch.
Or maybe a thank you for someone's hospitality.
The image was colored with FlexMarkers.
I embossed a scrap of Core'dinations card stock with an embossing folder run through the Cuttlebug and sanded it with a sanding block so the cute little hearts would show a little better and used it for the background.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment, if you will and come again soon.
Why not stop in over at Eureka! Stamps and see what they have to offer.
Eureka has many wonderful images in both red rubber and digital stamps.
They have a wide variety and there is something for everyone.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

This is so sweet. Great effect with the embossed sanded hearts.