My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Track Star


Welcome to my post for the QKR Stampede Challenge!
Our theme this week is "Back to School"
For this card I used
"Sneakers" (#12706) from QKR Stampede
I thought this card would be fun to send to someone who has just made the track team or tennis team or any athletic team.
I stamped the Sneakers image onto gray card stock and colored it with FlexMarkers.  The shoelaces were colored with white gel pen.
For the background I used Distress inks.
The "track" was made by running brown card stock through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder and inking the raised areas with Distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will stop by the
check out all the inspiration and join in our challenge.
Someone is going to win a fun prize, maybe it will be you.

QKR Stampede has a wide variety of stamps in both
red rubber and digital format.
There is something for everyone, so stop in and see what you would like, never know, like I said, you could be our next winner.

Leave a comment if you will and come again soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

A great card for any athletic occasions, nice choice of embossing folder for the image.