My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Give Thanks

Hello!  Welcome!
Today I have a card that I have made with
"Pumpkin Vine" (#18802) from  QKR Stampede and
"Give Thanks" (#34109) from Biblical Impressions
QKR Stampede and Biblical Impressions are sister companies and they both have tons of fabulous images.  QKR Stampede offers their images in both unmounted red rubber as well as in digital format.
At this time Biblical Impressions does not offer digital format.
All my stamping has been done with rubber stamps.
 
I stamped Pumpkin Vine onto the gold card stock and colored it with FlexMarkers.  I stamped the image again and colored the leaves and fussy cut 3 of them.  I used foam tape to add them to the bottom of the card.
 
For the base card, I used white card stock and inked it with some distress inks.  I also used some distress ink on the gold piece on the torn edge.
 
The Give thanks sentiment is only part of the sentiment.
The entire sentiment is "Give thanks to the Lord"
I masked off the "to the Lord" with a post it note, inked up the stamp, then removed the post it before stamping.
I do sometimes cut my sentiment stamps apart to use them like this, but this particular sentiment is simple to mask.
 
I hope you have enjoyed today's card and that you will come back soon.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

I can't believe it's time to make fall cards already...but this is a nice one to get me going, thanks for the inspiration!