My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Read All About It challenge.

Hello all!
I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Today I'm showing you a card I made using 2 images from
"Round Ornament" (#83405) and
"Icicle Ornament" (#83406)
has a weekly challenge and this weeks is
"Read all about it"
 One of my favorite techniques is to stamp onto pages of old books,
so this was right up my alley. 
And since my crafting room is finally finished with the re-do,
I spent some time last night playing around in there.
I colored the images with FlexMarkers then used Distress ink , crumpled the page a little but and used a little more Distress ink. 
I wanted a bit of a vintage feel and I think I got it.
Stickles were added for a little sparkle and shine.
I used a silver card stock for a mat.
I used the same Distress ink on a white card stock base, then used VersaFine ink to stamp the tree needles from the top of the "round ornament" onto the base.   
I'm entering this card into the challenge over at
so keep your fingers crossed for me. 
Someone's going to win, maybe it will be me.
Thanks for stopping in to visit, come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!




No comments: