My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Pumpkin love

Today is the kick off for the latest QKR Stampede Challenge!
The theme is "Fall Fun"
Be sure to pop over to the QKR Stampede Blog for all the particulars!
Someone's going to win those digital stamps, why not YOU?!?!
I chose to use
"Autumn Friends" (#9206) from QKR Stampede
for my challenge card.
I love these little cuties and colored them with FlexMarkers.
I used an embossing folder and put it through the Cuttlebug for the background.  I then used a sanding block to sand it and bring out the inside color of the Core'dinations card stock.

Here is another picture to show how foam tape gives the image dimension when used to adhere it to the card.
I hope you will be inspired to join the QKR Stampede Challenge,
do some embossing, color an image, make a card or project.
Leave a comment if you will and be sure to check out the fun images that QKR Stampede has to offer in red rubber and digital stamps.
Come again soon!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kristie Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desire {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Digistamps4Joy DT Member} {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT Member}

An Occasional Genius said...

Very cute Kristie, I love your embossed background x

Unknown said...

Great CAS card! Awesome coloring and background! ;o)