My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Package Tower

Merry Christmas?!?!?!
Yes!  I'm at it again, making Christmas cards.
Today's card is made with
"Package Tower" (#23301) from Eureka! Stamps
I colored this image with FlexMarkers.
I also used a bit of Stickles and Glossy Accents to give some shine, shimmer and sparkle.
The bow is made with some wonderful satin ribbon from May Arts.
I think it adds just the right touch and "wraps up" this card perfectly.
Glad you came by to check out my card today.
Have you started making your Holiday cards yet?
Leave a comment and let me know.
Eureka! Stamps has lots of great images to make Christmas cards with,
stop in and see what you might like to work with.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Love this fun card. The bright primary colors look fabulous with this image.