My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Fun Challenge

Happy Monday!
It's Monday and that means it's a new Eureka! Stamps Challenge on the Eureka! Blog. 
If you haven't joined in our challenges yet,
head on over to the Eureka! Stamps blog and join in the fun. 
All the rules etc. are there, so once you are done here,
pop over and take a look and see what's up.
Join the challenge and you may be the lucky winner of some
Eureka! Stamps digital stamps.
This weeks challenge is "Fall Fun"
I have chosen to use
"Lady Throwing Leaves" (#22005) from Eureka! Stamps
I think she looks like she's having a ball with those leaves.
And that little puppy looks a bit stunned, doesn't he? 
Guess he's not used to all the frivolity.
I stamped the image onto white card stock and colored it with FlexMarkers.
I hope you'll be inspired to join in our Fall Fun challenge.
Be sure to hop on over to the Eureka! Stamps store and see what fun images you can find there, the store is loaded with lots of wonderful stamps that come in red rubber or digital format.
Thanks for stopping by, come again soon.
I hope you'll leave a comment and let me know what your favorite thing about fall is.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great image, Kristie!! I LOVE your coloring - you did an amazing job with all of those leaves!!!

Lisadwb said...

Nice job!! Love the image!

Helen Dooley said...

love this! great fall card. I so love fall and thats about how I look. lol

Roxie said...

Such a fun image and I like the way you let that image fill the card front!

kisatrtle said...

A great stamp

Larelyn said...

Oh my, what a delightful image. It just brings a smile to my face. Great card, Kristie.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Desire Fourie said...

Kristie You have coloured this beautifully.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}