My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Day at Sculpture Park

Here are a few more layouts that I did recently at
My Happy Place
You can see how far behind I am with my scrapping,
these are pictures from 1998.
They are from a day we spent with the kids at Sculpture Park.
Dave and I took a lot of pictures and that year for Christmas Dave surprised me with several of them framed in some really cool frames for our mantle.
This layout is very typically my style with the leaves added here and there.
 
I love this layout, I love the different shapes and cuts
for the picture matts that I did. 

This one is not typical for me.  I feel like I need to add more to it,
but the ladies at MHP liked it just the way it is.
So, I'm going to leave it just as is, very clean and simple.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave me a comment and let me know which
of the 3 layouts you like the best.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: