My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Butterfly note card

Earlier this week, I posted my card for the
which I used this butterfly image on.
It is "Sm Lacy Butterfly"  (#58902) from
When I was working on the card for the challenge, I colored this butterfly with water color crayons and I liked how it turned out.
But when I went to put it onto the card, I didn't like the colors in combination with the papers I had used.
So I put it aside and colored a new butterfly for that card.
You know my motto
"There are no mistakes, only chances to be more creative"
So I decided to make this little note card.
I embossed some lines onto the yellow piece and the card base using my Score Buddy.
Then simply glued the body of the butterfly to the card.
The wings were left unattached and curled out from the card.
I drew the 'trail' with a Zig pen.
I guess that "mistake" turned out just fine after all, didn't it?
 
I'm glad you stopped by today!
Leave a comment and let me know you were here.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: