My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Andrea's Card

I needed a card for a 1 yr. olds birthday.
And who doesn't like baby animals?
They are just so darn cute.
Today I have a card made with 
"Baby Animals" (#40204) from
I stamped the image onto white card stock
and colored it with FlexMarkers.
The background is some embossed Core'dinations card stock.
I love that stuff!  I sanded it a bit to bring out the lighter pink on the flowers
then added both pieces to the white card base.

Inside, I used the same Core'dinations.
I used a Martha Stewart punch to punch the Happy Birthday twice.
I punched it once as you see here,
then I flipped the card stock to the other side,
which is the lighter pink, and punched it again.
I used ATG tape to adhere them together
and I off set the lighter pink just a bit. 
If you look close you can see that
the lighter pink "outlines" the words to the left.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I have to show you.
I hope you'll leave a comment and stop by again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: