My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Flower Power

It's February 25th and that means its a new challenge on
This week's theme is
"Flower Power"
I chose to use
"Daisy Bouquet" (#9201) from
I have 2 cards made with the same image.
This first image I stamped onto white card stock
and colored with FlexMarkers. 
I then inked around the image with Distress Ink
and a blending tool with a foam pad.

This second image was stamped onto white card stock
and colored with water color crayons.
Isn't it amazing how different they look with different colors?
I think the first one is nice, but I like the second one much better.
It often depends on the colors etc.
I guess my point is, if you don't like it the first time,
 color an image again with different colors,
a different technique or different medium.
You may just find that you do like that image,
you just have to find the way you like it colored.
Thanks for stopping by today, pop over to the
and get all the particulars about the challenge and join in the fun!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

I really like the second card, I guess I'm partial to the color combo on that one.

estetik said...

A complete well-written post. I apprehend and admired the array and admission aswell bookmarked you. All the best for abutting endeavors
Estetik