My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

MHP layouts

Hello there blog friends!
How about a couple more layouts?
These are a couple that I made about crops at
My Happy Place.
The first one is a few pictures from our first weekend long crop.
There were a fun group of us and we went out to dinner on Saturday evening at TGI Friday's
We have made our weekend long crop an annual event.
This 2nd layout was from one of our all day crops that we had in 2009.
Yeah, I'm a bit behind!
We had so much fun!
If you click on the pictures you can see them bigger.
Now see that layout picture in the upper right hand corner?
Kelsie won the layout contest with it.  It's a layout about a day that she and I went down to the river together for some "us" time.
And that picture just below it of someone with a camera in front of their face?
That's my friend Lisa, whenever we are together and are taking pictures we have to take pictures of each other taking pictures of each other.  We both have a whole bunch of these pictures.
Yeah, we're strange, but that's okay we love each other anyway, or maybe that's why.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit, I hope you have enjoyed seeing a couple more layouts.  There will be more to come soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: