My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Unicorn Song

"You'll see green alligators and long-necked geese,
some humpty backed camels and come chimpanzees.
Cats and rats and elephants, as sure as you're born.
But you're never gonna see no unicorn."
 
When I saw that the challenge for today on the
was "Inspired by a song" 
I had no idea what I'd do.
Then I started looking through my Eureka! Stamps
 and saw the animals and right away
came to mind.
I don't have those particular animals for my card, so I used
"Girl Balloon Holder" (#13803)
"Elephant Balloon" (#5205)
"Giraffe Balloon" (#5209)
"Zebra Balloon" (#8001)
"Parrot Balloon" (#23906)
 
There are LOTS of different balloons and holders
and one is just as cute as the next! 
So hop on over to see them at the
For this card, I did a lot of fussy cutting.
I stamped each image, colored it with FlexMarkers then fussy cut them.
The background was created using Distress Inks and a blending tool.
I used a bit of embroidery cotton for the balloon strings.
I hope my card has inspired you in some way, or maybe brought back a memory of The Unicorn Song, your childhood or maybe another song that you may use for our challenge.
Stop in at the Eureka! Stamps Blog for all
the particulars of the challenge.
Then create something and let us see it.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment and let me know if you remember
The Unicorn Song
Some again soon!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is just adorable, Kristie!!