My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Birthday Slider Card

Hi!  I hope your having a good day!
We seem to be having some actual spring weather here in 
Western New York, let's hope it stays!
Hope you're having some nice weather too.

Today I have a birthday slider card to show you.
I used "Heart Balloon" (#5204) from Eureka! Stamps and 
"Love You" (#10301) and "Happy Birthday" set (#22803) from 
All the papers I used were from my scrap stash.
I stamped the balloons on scraps of patterned paper
then fussy cut them.
This was a fun card to create.
I love that it slides to reveal another sentiment.


I'm entering this card in the 
of April 2, 2014

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and will come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: