My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Studio Calico Color Theory Inks


Hello blog fans!
A little while ago, I posted about winning some inks
Today I have a couple more cards I made with those inks.
These are very simple cards.
I wanted to see how all the colors looks and how well they worked.
I stamped several of them onto white card stock and made a couple note cards.
I used "Filagree Border" (#57703) and
"Just a note" (#6405) from

Two very simple note cards, 
I love the colors and I love how this ink stamps.
And by the way, Studio Calico did not ask for this endorsement,
I just wanted to share these Color Theory Inks with y'all

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

I like all the color, this is a great card design.

Karen Dunbrook said...

pretty card...