My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My fun card for Colin

Hello!
Are you one of Colin's fans?
Well, I am.
Colin's Mom made a facebook page, because Colin said he
didn't have any friends to come to a birthday party for him.
Little did she know that what started out being a page for family and a few friends
would go viral and sweep the nation.
Thousands of people sent cards to Colin for his birthday in March,
and this is the card I made and sent to him.
It starts out as a pretty plain looking card with
"Cool Cat with Shades" (#23902) from 
Eureka! Stamps on the front.
Then as you pull the ribbon at the top
magic happens.
 
As you pull the slider out, the cool cat turns into a 
colored image.

Pretty cool, eh?
The back of the card was blank and I wrote a message to
Colin there.
I sure hope he liked my card.
As of this writing, Colin's facebook page has
2.2 million likes.
Pretty amazing for a kid with no friends.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon.
If you're curious about how to make this kind of card,
you can find a tutorial here on 

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: