My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Challenge

Hello stampers!
It's Monday, so that means it's time for another challenge from 
This weeks theme is
"Easter"
I have used
"Tulips" (# 28502) from Eureka! Stamps
"Daydreaming Bunny" (#15209) from QKR Stampede
sister company of  Eureka! Stamps

I started by stamping "Tulips" several times onto white card stock.
I colored the images with colored pencils and Gamsol.
The Bunny was done in the same way.
I then fussy cut all the tulips and the bunny.
For the background, I used a cloud template and Distress Inks.
You can find the cloud template and instructions on my friend Roxie's blog
I also inked the bottom of the background with green Distress Inks.

Once I had the background panel done, I started adding tulips in the
back most part of the scene.  These I adhered directly to the background panel.
I then added the bunny with foam tape.
The front row of tulips were then added with double layers of foam tape.
This picture shows the different layers
on the card.
I love how this card turned out.
I hope you'll hop over to the 
and see all the particulars of the challenge.
You'll also find links to other inspiration pieces from the design team.
Join in the fun and you may just be a lucky winner of some 
Eureka! Stamps digital stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Leave a comment and come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layering! Very cute.

Tiggerscraps said...

I love these, that rabbit is too much! Great work

Roxie said...

How totally cute is this, I love the bunny peeking out of the tulips.