My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Zig Zags and Roses


Hello Blog friends!
About a month or so ago, I was fortunate enough to win a set of the new
All I did was make a comment on a post on 
and I was lucky enough to have my number come up as the winner
 It's a new line and she sent me all 12 colors.
Check out these colors. 
 Are they awesome or what?  
And I have to say, I am loving them.
They stamp beautifully with nice even colors.
I found I didn't have much luck with using them with a 
blending tool, but for stamping they are great.

I made this card using a couple stamp sets I got on clearance at 
Joann's.
The flower is from the Vintage Flora set from Inkadinkadoo
The zig zags are from Fiskars Teresa Collins "Baby" set.

I used my Perfect Layers Mini Tools to cut a perfect mat 
of yellow card stock around the zig zag pattern.
I fussy cut the flowers, then adhered them to the card base with foam tape.

Follow the link to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store 
and you will be able to use my code, 
which you'll see there, to receive a discount on your purchase.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll come again.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS!!!! What an AWESOME prize!!! Lucky you!!! They are all so pretty!!! And the card you made is adorable!!!! Love the color combo you chose!!! I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comment you left on my blog.....that SUCKS about losing your computer....It's always SUCH a chore to get everything back to just the way you want it when you have to start over!!! Hope you have a very blessed day!!!

Roxie said...

A nice win and another very colorful card.