My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Shaker Card

Hi all!
It's a Christmas Card today.
I love shaker cards and decided I wanted to make another one.
I have a 12x12 paper stack that has a couple pages full of
"Poloroid" frames, sorry I don't have that stack
here and don't remember the name of it.
I used one of the Poloroid frames for this card.
I cut the center out and adhered some acetate to the back
of the frame and used foam tape to give it the depth to make
it into a shaker.
 I put sequins from my stash into the frame and then 
stuck the red card base to the back.
I stamped, colored and fussy cut the
"Round Ornament"
for the front of the frame,
added dash lines around the card with a 
silver pen and the card was done.
Now that I look at the card,
I'm thinking that I should have 
stamped a sentiment inside the frame
or maybe a tree or a scene.
Next time that's what I'll do.

Thanks for stopping today, hope you were
inspired in some way and enjoyed my card.
Hope I see you again soon.

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh I love shaker cards, too, and this one is such a wonderful a fun design. Great card, Kristie!