My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Santa Shaker Card

Hello!
Today I have another shaker card for you.
I used "Santa Snowman" from QKR Stampede
for this card.
I colored him with colored pencils and fussy cut him.
He is adhered to the acetate with 
I also used this glue to adhere the acetate to the 
back of the frame.
I used a double thickness of foam tape to create
the space for the sequins.
I added a few sequins to the outside of the
acetate to give a little dimension and so there would
always be a few sequins around the Santa.
I also used some Clear Wink of Stella on the
white part of Santa's hat for a little shimmer and shine.
You can see in the top picture, I'm having a little
trouble with the sequins sticking to the foam tape.
I did use my anti static powder tool to take away the
stickiness on the side of the tape, but guess I didn't 
use quite enough.
Next time, I'll use more and maybe it will
work better for me.
It's a cute card anyway.

Thanks for stopping in,
hope I'll see you again soon.
Have you ever made a shaker card?
Why not give it a try?

Happy Crafting!

No comments: