My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, November 20, 2015

SSS prize

Hello crafty friends!
In October on
I love a good blog hop, so I hopped along
and commented on all the blogs.
There was some wonderful inspiration and fabulous
 ideas, techniques and tips.
A few days after the hop was finished, 
I was surprised to find that I had won one of the 
prize packages.
This is what I received in the mail a week or so later.
It's one of their card kits.
I was thrilled to win this kit and knew I'd be able to put
all these goodies to good use.
There is an "inspiration sheet" that comes with the kit
that shows 6 cards that Kristina Werner made with the
supplies in the same kit.
How could I go wrong?
A kit from a company I love and 
inspiration from one of my favorite designers!
The other day I made a couple cards and barely put a dent
in the supplies.
I used strips of various papers to make this
pretty card.  
"What A Beautiful Day" was stamped
Some of the strips were adhered with foam tape 
to give a little dimension to the card.
This second card is very clean and simple.
With the beautiful papers in the kit,
I couldn't go wrong,
a few thin strips of paper and the
"Just a note" stamp made for a quick and
easy card.

Thanks to 
Simon Says Stamp
for the great prize they sent me!
If you aren't familiar with them,
pop over to their blog linked above or to there 
where you'll find just about anything you will need 
for paper crafting and more.

I'm glad you stopped by today,
I hope you will come again soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


No comments: