My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Card Box

My husbands cousin and her husband have sold their home
and will be living and traveling in an RV.
We wanted to give her a little something at the party her 
niece gave for them.
Now, they have just sold most of their belongings and
will be living in this small space, what do you give someone
like that?
I think she'll probably still be sending out cards,
birthday, thank you, anniversary, what ever,
so I decided some of my hand made cards would be a good gift.
This is the box I made for the cards.
And here is the back of the box.
The top lifts off and inside there are 8 cards and envelopes,
along with 8 forever stamps.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to.
Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

What a wonderful gift for your hubby's cousin! And what a beautiful little box to keep all those precious handmade cards in. Love this, Kristie.