My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Gift Card holder

Every year for Christmas I send my Aunt Marilyn
gift cards as part of her gift.
She loves to go to fast food places for lunch
and for her a $10 gift card lasts a while.
I send cards for a few different restaurants and each 
year I make a gift card holder for them.
This year I decided to make a "paper bag card" 
type holder.
Here it is.
Here's the front, I fussy cute the floral design
from another sheet of paper and overlaid them onto the 
design with foam tape.
This gives a nice dimension to it.
Inside I stamped and matted greetings.
There is a little pocket on the tag that pulls out of the page.
Here is another page, showing that there is a pocket 
to put a gift card into.
This is the tag from the 2nd pocket.
I really love how this turned out,
I know Aunt Marilyn will love the gift cards,
I hope she likes the holder too.

Thanks for coming by today,
I hope you like my gift card holder,
maybe you'll be inspired to make holders for any
gift cards you'll be giving as gifts too.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Not only thoughtful, but so so cute too!! Never used paper bags like that before. She's going to love it!