My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Caring Hearts Card Drive

The Caring Hearts Card Drive 
is again underway.
Here is a link to all the pertinent information
on Jennifer McGuire's Blog
Last year I was honored to be able to help with this
card drive by delivering cards to a local
nursing home and rehab center.
I will be doing the same this year and adding on
the assisted living home where my Mom lives.
I also went through my stash of cards and found a variety of
Christmas cards to donate to the cause.
Wish I would have taken a picture before I 
packaged them up to send out.  Darn!
If you make cards each year and have any left overs
or would be kind enough to make a few,
this is a wonderful card drive that brings 
smiles to many people in nursing facilities.
Please consider donating some cards to this worthwhile 
endeavor.
This would make a great service project for any group.  
Scouts, church groups, craft groups, anyone can participate.

Here are links to a few of the cards I donated



I hope y'all will check out this card drive and donate
some cards to bring smiles to others this holiday season.

Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!

No comments: