My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Get Well Card


Hello!
Today I have a get well card to show you.
I have a friend who recently had surgery and I wanted to
send her a card.
I've been wanting to make a shaker card and thought
this would be perfect for her.
Shaker cards always make me smile.
I used Distress Inks to make the front panel of the card.
I used one of my new rectangle dies to cut the window
then used the cut out to die cut the 'get well soon' sentiment.
I dripped some water on the panel here and there then blotted it up,
 to give it a little more interest and texture.
Micro beads and sequins were used in the shaker area of the card.
I hope she likes her card, I thought it turned out cute.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon.
See you then!

No comments: