My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness Challenge Week #2

During the month of November
Jennifer McGuire is hosting a 
Share Handmade Kindness Challenge.
Be sure to check it out at
This weeks challenge was "Community"
I decided to thank our mail carrier with a little gift.
I wrote a note in a handmade card saying,
"Cold weather is on the way,
use this to warm up.
Thank you for your service to our community."
I enclosed a gift card for 
Tim Hortons
which is a coffee shop and cafe.
I put the card on the mailbox where it couldn't
be missed and it was gone when I got home,
so guess he found it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll join in the challenge to
Share Handmade Kindness.
See you again soon.

No comments: