My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Window panel card

Hello blog friends!
Today I'm showing you a card that I just love.
I recently learned the technique for putting this 
"window panel" on a card from 
Jennifer McGuire Ink
When I saw her video, I knew I had to give it a try.
I had this striped piece of card stock 
that I had created with 
from Winnie & Walter
The inside image is 
from Biblical Impressions.
I stamped it with VersaFine Black Onyx ink
and colored it with water color crayons.
I used my Misti stamping tool to get a perfect
placement and image.
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll check out Jennifer's video
and give this style of card a try.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.

No comments: