My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

1st Birthday

Happy Day!
My great nephew turned 1 yr old this week.
It's hard to believe that a little over a year ago we didn't even know
we would have another great in the family.
Then on the morning of March 16th my nephew and niece
received a phone call that there was a baby for them to 
adopt.  So off they went and they met their sweet baby boy.
This last year has been a long and crazy ride, filled with
joys and worries, but everyone got through it and 
in February his adoption was finalized and Emmett is now 
and ever more a legal part of our family.
Here is the card I made for his 1st birthday.
I love the bright colors!
The words and 1st birthday were cut on my 
Silhouette Cameo.
These animals are all from Paper Smooches,
the set is called Chubby Chums
I stamped, colored and fussy cut each animal.
I then adhered them to the card with Action Wobblers.
I'm sorry I don't have the name of the font stamp set
that I used for the "celebrate".
Here is a video of how the animals wobble.
I hope it works for you.
I know Emmett is going to love the 
wobbly little animals.

As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit,
I hope you enjoyed my card and will try out some 
Action Wobblers,
they are so much fun!
Come again soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!



     


1 comment:

Im just me - Marleen said...

Adorable cards and a HUGE congratulation to both you and family on the wee man himself. Can only imagine how stressful it must have been but worth every moment no doubt.
thank you for commenting on my blog and very happy to return the blog love.
Have a nice day, Marleen xxx