My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 11, 2016

If You're Feeling Blue ~

Hello crafty friends!
My last post showed how to use 
deli papers and alcohol ink to make 
background papers.
Today I'm going to show you how I 
used some of the backgrounds that I made.
I used gel medium to glue the background paper
to card stock.
The paper on the front was glued to a piece of
black card stock.
Then it was adhered with ATG tape to the
white card base.
The sentiment was stamped onto a scrap piece
and then layered onto white card stock then onto 
the card front.
The inside piece was glued to kraft card stock
and stamped with the rest of the sentiment.
Here is the stamp I used for the sentiment.
I simply used some tape to mask the area I didn't
want to stamp, inked it up, removed the tape and stamped
the sentiment onto the card pieces.
Sorry, I don't know the company that made this
stamp, I borrowed it from a friend and 
didn't make note of it.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe
are inspired to try the technique I used to make 
these backgrounds.
They are fun to make and do give projects
a unique look.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

The colors combined with that stamp are a match made in heaven!