My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Somebunny Loves You

Happy Easter!
I wanted to make a cute card for my Mom
for Easter and here is what I came up with.
I used some of my deli paper and alcohol ink
background paper for the base panel.
I stamped and colored 
and
with colored pencils, 
fussy cut them and adhered the 
bunny directly to the background panel
with ATG tape.
I added the tulips with 
foam tape.
The sentiment is 
and is stamped with
Onyx Black Versa Fine Ink.
I'm sure my Mom loves her card.
I hope you have a beautiful and blessed
Easter.
Thanks for stopping by today,
see you again soon.


No comments: