My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy Thoughts

Hi all!
Today I have another card I made using some of
the backgrounds I made with alcohol inks
I glued one of the papers onto a manila tag with
gel medium then stamped the image with 
Chestnut Roan ink.
I used gel medium to adhere the other paper to card
stock then adhered it to the card base, then simply 
adhered the tag to the front.
For the inside, I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap
of the background paper and cut it down and ATG taped it
to the inside of the card.
Here is a close up of the sentiment I used.

So glad you stopped by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
I hope you're having a better than average day!

No comments: